homepage Forums RCB Chemicals Chinese new year shipping

last updated by Shai 2 months, 1 week ago
3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
    Shai
    Participant

Anyone heard from them? Was supposed toget my pack shipped (per there promise BEFORE they left for holiday ) but when they were to give me tracking they never responded and that was feb 2nd..has anyone heard from them?thx

Shai
    Participant

*their

Ames
    Participant

Same.
    Although I think my email said to message them a day later for my tracking, which I never did, so probably my fault. But anxiously awaiting!

Shai
    Participant

Well i am visiting someone in California and im only gonna be here another 2 weeks and i told them this and they promised me they would ship it out before holiday so i sent immediate payment and now i have no idea and all i know is it better not be some excuse that its gonna go out after the holiday or i never would have put in the order and paid i am extremely frustrated because i did this because they mailed me and said they got new stuff in etc and i better order before the holding even though i had recently made a 10g order but i made it anyway because i trusted their word. But it better have gotten shipped because it will be a disaster if it comes after my flight departs my ex’s place without receiving the pack

w3stS1d3R213
    Participant

I saw this on a forum from a Chinese company that deals w/ RC’s…..

“We Back to work from Spring Festival Holiday (China) Resumed work on the Feb.17th.
    All orders received during the Holiday, we will ship on the 18th Feb.”

Shai
    Participant

Yeah thanks , but that is not acceptable for me , did you read what i wrote? I made the order feb. 1st and was talking with them because they contacted me saying they got new product and that if i wanted to get it i better order and pay by February 4th or they will ship out after the holiday … so i made the order immediately and paid and they said i made it with two days to spare . The holiday started feb 10th and they promised it would ship immediately and plenty before the holiday and then i was ghosted for 10 days … they just wrote me last night and said they on holiday still and will get me tracking today but they never answered if they sent it out which is all i cared about cuz it should land anyday cuz its been 11 days now if they shipped it when they said.

Shai
    Participant

Update* its been another 11 days and the pack hasnt landed ; although there has been more communication recently i even made a new order … has anyone had anything land since ordering before the neverending Chinese new year holiday? Just curious… tracking hasnt updated since February 3rd and its February 24th.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.