homepage Forums SHIPPING How long can the time be between when a shipping label is created and when it sh

3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Mark Btiggs
    Participant

I have been very satisfied with shipping and customer service here. I placed an order for research on Jan 22nd, checked the tracking on the 26th only to find it was incorrect and I was provided a different tracking number and the shipping label created on or before that date and their replies were quick.

I trust my order will come but as this has never happened to me, I was wondering an estimated timeline. I’m sure I will get a response on here but if not, I will email you directly after we have approached 30 day.

Thanks,

Danielpaync
    Participant

Can the exploration of the Dark Web’s hidden marketplaces lead to a better understanding of alternative economies and the implications it may have on mainstream commerce?

Shai
    Participant

Did your pack land yet? We need people to follow up better instead of just making the inquiries … its been a month so either wat it would be nice to get an update. Thx

Mark Btiggs
    Participant

No, it has not. I sent an email 7 – 10 days after and was told to be patient and didnt want to bother you about it. My apologies.

As far as I can tell, only the shipping label was created. No further movement has occured.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.