Ordered Thursday, got tracking today. All good

Mark Btiggs
    Participant

Hey Jan,

The tracking number is 92748927005455000609714958

Thanks for your help.

Mark Btiggs
    Participant

I ordered January 22nd. I wanted to give you all at least 30 days before making contact, so I appreciate you for replying to my post.

Shai
    Participant

Wait mark- are u saying you still haven’t gotten your pack and nothing has moved in tracking in over a month? Thats not at all normal. U need to email them directly. Not use this forum email them directly!

Mark Btiggs
    Participant

Yes. It hasnt arrived. I’ve usually messaged directly, but was told I can use the forum for questions like this. Thank you so much for your help. I will send off an email right away.

Mark Btiggs
    Participant

Hey Shai,

I just emailed them directly and will give you and the community an update when I get a reply. RCB has always been extremely professional and I am confident they will remedy the problem. Thanks again for your help!

Shai
    Participant

Wow i cant believe that, that makes me worried for mine now i ordered it February 2nd and mine hasn’t arrived either and they promised it would be sentt before the holiday and it takes 10-14 days usually so now its getting a bit worrisome. Did u make a large order or a small order just curious? And its my pleasure to help u out we are all part of the community here and it’s important to help each other out in anyway we can and hold the vendors accountable. 😉

Mark Btiggs
    Participant

I placed a small order and I have on 3 other occasions with RCB. The first one came internationally and took 23 days or so while the other two came domestically and arrived in 7 – 14 days. Have you received a tracking number? I got burned by 3 vendors before finding RCB and was happy with the quality (of all but one item) and their professionalism. I think they’ve been around for like 12 years if I’m not mistaken, so I don’t expect an exit scam. Have you ordered through them before?

Mark Btiggs
    Participant

Sorry Jan,

I thought you were part of the team at RCB. The tracking number I sent was the one I am following up on.

Jon
    Participant

No worries Mark:)

Shai
    Participant

Hi mark – yeah i made two previous orders and they came in 10 days and 15 days respectively the first was over xmas and the next over new years but this new one i made right before the Chinese holiday and they said they would get it out immediately but i don’t understand whats going on … i sure hope these packs land i order 35 g for my classes research. Lets keep in touch here at least we have each other to help each other to be updated and informed btw i sent an email and brought up your order but not your name i said a friend from of mine ordered jan 22nd and still hasnt gotten the order etc . I wilm let u know what they say .. but they said in the previous email that my first order looks good and should update this week so we will see.🤞

Shai
    Participant

Btw mark , im alittle concerned at your tracking because it still says “pre shipment” usually its dropped at the shipping partner and scanned and then leaves shipping partner the day later and thats where it stays until it lands domestically at usps if in the USA but that first few days you should see movement.. im very interested to see what they say . If they didn’t decide to exit which i still highly doubt because theyve been doing this for 12 years then im sure they will make it right they always say they reship full amount if its lost or seized .

beesoks
    Participant

androgel coupon Are there pills that should be taken with specific mindfulness exercises.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.