homepage Forums SHIPPING Tracking number from Holland?

last updated by Jon 1 month, 2 weeks ago
3 voices
10 replies
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

Hi! The tracking I got ends in 64804NL, which is a Dutch tracking number, even though RCBC claims they ship from China. Anyone else got such tracking?

Shai
    Participant

Thats very strange , are you in the US? The only thing i can think of that they are using a lab in NL to ship your item because they have the product or is their supplier but that is very strange im getting such a weird feeling because legit NO ONE has gotten their packs the past month and all these things keep looking sketchy, i hate to be this way cuz they have been great in my previous orders but all it takes is them to decide to exit and dip out . I just hope its not now i have been depending on these orders i doubled down and made a bigger one as soon as they were back from holiday but im very frustrated its always promised 10-14 days and now its been almost a month and no movement.. like most people in this game you get scammed many times and thats why it doesnt take much to make the paranoia set in.

Jon
    Participant

No, its going to Scandinavia. On 17track(dot)net it shows my country as recipient, but what’s strange is that the tracking works on Dutch tracking, but not Chinese.

Jon
    Participant

I think I have seen this before with shipments from China. Maybe they ship trough Holland or something. I’ll just wait and see. They have responded to my mails within 24h and seems legit so I can’t do anything but wait it out.

Jon
    Participant

“Chinese online sellers often times use services of Holland Post by delivering packages to PostNL sorting center in Hong Kong. Holland Post transports items to its mainland Europe sorting center and uses it’s logistics network to deliver packages all over the world.”

This is probably the explanation.

Shai
    Participant

Oh your good! Sorry just seeing this and without reading past that its going to scandiinavia then that totally make sense for shipping 🙂 i just know for the US and it does it much differently you will be fine ! They are just backed up but who knows maybe yours will come faster than ours ive been waiting almost a month and no movement. Keep us updated i have had three successful orders with rcb and they are very professional usually and have had a decade plus log great business i have just been paranoid with this past order because of my experience with exit scams from the dark web .. that shit will haunt me forever!lol

Jon
    Participant

Yeah, seems there’s 99 scammers for every legit. Probably more. I’m sure I have lost more to scamming than to legit vendors, internationally though. Domestically the success rate is very high luckily.

Danielpaync
    Participant

With Chinese New Year fast approaching, many of us may be wondering how this will impact shipping times for our orders from China. As we all know, Chinese New Year is a major holiday in China and many businesses shut down for an extended period of time to celebrate. This can often lead to delays in shipping and processing orders.
    https://umek.pro/products/iec-standard/standard-profile glass insulators for power lines

Shai
    Participant

Yeah dude .. chinese new year is already old news. It was February 10-17th this year.

Shai
    Participant

Has ANYONE had any packs land safely?! This is absolutely crazy … in 4 days it will be a month and they will ship a whole new pack after 30 days but then i have to wait another 2-4 weeks and im supposed to be traveling this is beyond frustrating… i heard my packs landed in a America awhile ago but IMG and LOGOSH which are the 3rd party shippers are slow to “process” the packages…😏 LMK if anything touches down safely. I will also keep u all informed and updated if and when my pack(s) land. 🕉️🤝

Jon
    Participant

Yeah, mine came today after almost three weeks without issues.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.