homepage Forums RCB Chemicals Tracking?

last updated by Jon 1 month, 2 weeks ago
7 voices
8 replies
  • Author
    Taylor
    Participant

How long had it taken yall to get your tracking number.
    I registered by guest btw.

Ames
    Participant

Pretty sure tracking isn’t available if I remember correctly, as it’s like this with a lot of the overseas companies. Just be patient and it will come. Took 2-3 weeks for me. I guess I should rephrase, I trust these guys sending it, let’s just hope customs doesn’t decide it wants your package.

Stinky5603
    Participant

I put in an order on 12/28 yet no tracking info. They emailed me assuring it shipped. They usually don’t email my tracking but the tracking # usually shows up in my usps delivery emails I get daily. Yet this time I see nothing. Usually get package in 2 – 3 weeks. Still hoping it shows up, they’ve been solid with delivery of 3 prior orders. So we’ll see.

Stinky5603
    Participant

Got my package! Can’t beat these guys, always come through!

Taylor
    Participant

Package cannot be tracked because of Counterfeit Postage.

CCD
    Participant

Package cannot be tracked because of Counterfeit Postage.

What? Is that something you saw or are you just guessing?

Shai
    Participant

Ok i am also confused…first two orders were great . However i just checked my last tracking which worked until package was delivered and a short time after but now it says “ no longer available because it was a counterfeit postage “ and now after i made my 3rd order after promising my tracking number in 12 hours i got ghosted the past 9 days instead and yeah its not looking good for my fellow brothers and sisters in research … i will surely update this post /comment as soon as i either get an answer from them or the pack lands safely .

w3stS1d3R213
    Participant

I saw this on a forum from a Chinese company that deals w/ RC’s…..

“We Back to work from Spring Festival Holiday (China) Resumed work on the Feb.17th.
    All orders received during the Holiday, we will ship on the 18th Feb.”

Jon
    Participant

Got my package today. Three weeks in shipping trough heavy duty customs in Scandinavia via Holland. Still noe issues even Holland is a red flag country. These people are legit. Shipped within 24h and sent me tracking details the day after. I’ll be back for sure

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.