homepage Forums RCB Chemicals Last pack landed in 12 days!! Just curious about new pack

2 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Ghost Terrence
    Participant

Hi I’m just wondering if I could get any info on a new order I made that I haven’t received tracking # on yet? Usually get tracking by now is all thanks! You guys are the best!

J
    Participant

I too am waiting for a tracking number or confirmation that my order shipped. Hopefully you received yours by now?

I sent an email yesterday. I’ll update the thread if I hear anything. I hope everything’s OK…

Ghost Terrence
    Participant

Still nothing yet how about you? Last time they were just on vacation, they’ve always gotten back to me eventually im hoping maybe just on holiday again?

J
    Participant

Yes, I just got an email back from them today. I was informed my package was sent and that I will be receiving my tracking number “later.”

So that’s something, anyways!

Ghost Terrence
    Participant

I still haven’t received an email back, still waiting. You ever get the usual shipping confirmation and tracking # email? That’s what I’m waiting on still.

Ghost Terrence
    Participant

I received my pack I was just being dumb and not checking my spam folder. RCB was very helpful and kind and I’ve never once been disappointed by them they are fast, helpful and very understanding. 5 stars!!!

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.